[IPython-dev] EuroSciPy 2013 organisation.

Damián Avila damianavila at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:04:57 EST 2013

Not sure because I have been a happy father recently, but maybe,  I
could go there... (I also need to get some financial support... and, at
the same time, will be the International Congress of Immunology, so
maybe I can get 2x1...). I will confirm you in a few weeks.
If I get there, I have plans to propose a poster/talk talking about
vIPer (I have some enhancement to come...).

For a tutorial, I would hope to be centered around the notebook, with
all the more interesting features available, and even some from the the
IPython parallel engine... I think there are hot topics, we the capacity
to bring useful tools for people who does not know (or known a few) the
project.

Damián.