[IPython-dev] Notebook: File Browser

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 00:08:18 EDT 2013

The biggest change we have in the works is that the URLs for notebooks
will start to use paths and notebook names like this:

/notebook/path/to/my/notebook.ipynb

This will make it trivial to write the type of code you are talking
about.  But I think we will probably still have an actual GUI in the
dashboard for navigation.  We will be talking about this stuff at the
dev meeting in two weeks.

Cheers,

Brian