[IPython-dev] IPython Drinkup in Paris ?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:02:36 EDT 2013

Fantastic if you guys have a drinkup, but you shouldn't tie it to 1.0
if you plan on going drinking in a week :)  It's pretty clear that our
schedule is going to slip a little bit: realistically, we'll put out
an alpha or beta before our dev meeting, let it simmer during that
week for testing/feedback, and return to polish up the release after
the dev meeting.

So by all means go and drink next week, but the real 1.0 drinkup(s)
will have to wait just a little longer :)