[IPython-dev] No code in the exported HTML

Lee Chaplin lchaplin13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 01:37:02 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am a bit lost here, any help will be very appreciated.
I would like to save a static HTML page from an IPy Notebook containing no
code, and no "In [1]:" or "Out [1]:" divs.
In other words, I would like that the resulted page to contain no traces of
python/ipython code, so leaving only the comments, texts, images, latex in
place.
I reckon one option would be to eliminate by hand the HTML divs that
contain the code - or by XSLT. The second option seems be to use nbconvert
- and I don't know yet how to use it.

Any idea what is the simplest/straight forward way to achieve this?

Thank you,
Lee