[IPython-dev] A good CSS snippet for better talk-style notebooks?

klo uo klonuo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 21:23:22 EDT 2013

Fernando, I'm not sure if this would help, but a year ago I posted
about tweaking Notebook css:
http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2012-July/010533.html and
it's even included in wiki:
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki/Cookbook:-Styling-Notebook

Don't know if it works with current theme, and if it does you can use
Theme Roller editor to customize the style.

However, I know you guys are busy and Notebook is complex, but perhaps
you could make default IPython Notebook CSS more accessible. As it is
now (if it is as I saw it last year) don't mind me saying that it's
just terrible place hardly anyone would like to tweak