[IPython-dev] frontend namespace flattened (major change)

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 11:02:46 EDT 2013

I also had some issues. The git submodule subcommand does not work
very well, in my opinion. You too often have to go in and fix things
manually, which is hard if you don't already know the submodule
structure of the project.

There was also some issue where I didn't have proper permissions on
the .git/modules directory, which I hypothesize was due to it being
initially created from sudo python setup.py.

Aaron Meurer