[IPython-dev] Merging nbconvert **now**

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:27:27 EDT 2013

for reference, the correct PR that preserves history is here:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/3500

We'd always said we'd fully preserve the history of the nbconvert
effort to properly credit all its authors.

I don't know if Min ended up using the git subtree merging approach
(http://git-scm.com/book/ch6-7.html), but it seems that #3500 has all
the proper history.

We can continue the discussion there...