[IPython-dev] Packaging javascript views as a self-contained package

yoval p. y-p at gmx.com
Sat Mar 23 16:08:16 EDT 2013

I had a look at bower, IIUC it has a "one of each" restriction which
doen't seem reasonable to me (one app.js, one app.css etc).
Not sure it supports data files at all, I could be wrong.

I plan to implement something based on zip import, since
it packages everyhting in one file, and the module provides
enough functionality out of the box to have a "virutal fs in a zip file"
model workable.

I'd appreciate an update if you reach a conclusion that there's a better way.

Cheers,
yoval