[IPython-dev] _repr_javascript_ code samples for D3

Stefan Krastanov krastanov.stefan at gmail.com
Wed May 8 05:02:04 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have seen a nice visualization of networkx graph through d3.js in
the notebook. I want to use D3 to visualize some other objects. I
guess I should use `_repr_javascript_` but I do not know how the
scoping of javascript libraries works, how much is sandboxed by the
notebook, where to include the library, etc. I was hoping that you can
point me to a code sample that does it The Right Way(TM).

A quick code search on github did not return anything useful.

Regards
Stefan