[IPython-dev] is markdown broken in latest ipython?

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:34:11 EDT 2013

Hi Matthias,

I can open a ticket, no problem. In the meantime, is there a workaround?
I know that I could inject javascript from the profile, but that can't
be done on a notebook-by-notebook basis, can it? Whatever I place into
the script folder will be inserted in all notebooks. Also, when sharing
a notebook, I would have to distribute my script, and ask the person to
place it in their own folder. Sort of awkward...

Cheers,
Zoltán