[IPython-dev] Citing IPython Notebook

Pablo Oliveira pablo at sifflez.org
Fri Nov 8 04:51:00 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm preparing the final version of a paper that links to an IPython
Notebook to help
reproduce its results. I would like to cite IPython.

The IPython webpage recommends to cite F/Pérez, /BE/Granger, //IPython:
A System for Interactive Scientific Computing.
/But this paper predated the Notebook part of IPython. Is there a more
recent publication, describing how IPython can be used to share
reproducible results through the Notebook? Is it ok to cite the Sloan
Grant proposal (F Perez, BE Granger /An Open Source Framework for
Interactive, Collaborative and Reproducible Scientific Computing and
Education/)?

Thanks,

Pablo