[IPython-dev] ipython with sync

William Stein wstein at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 02:47:47 EST 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for this link, that is helpful.

I have now also BSD licensed the CoffeeScript library I wrote that
implements Neil Fraser's library.  It's here

   https://github.com/sagemath/cloud/blob/master/diffsync.coffee

I'm pretty busy right now, or I would make that a nice standalone
project, etc.   In any case, if you want to implement sync, the above
code is what I'm actually using in the client/server/etc.

I hope it's useful,

   William