[IPython-dev] Fwd: [SciTech] ActivePapers Python edition

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 18:30:52 EST 2013

Have any of us come across ActivePapers? It combines code, data and
documentation into an HDF5 file to be uploaded as supplementary info for a
journal article. It looks like it focuses more on the storage and
reusability than the presentation and interactivity of IPython notebooks -
so there could be interesting opportunities for integration, such as an
IPython notebook backed by code and data stored in this form.

https://bitbucket.org/khinsen/active_papers_py/wiki/Home

Thomas