[IPython-dev] Parallel IPython: Spawn Tasks from Tasks, direct scheduling

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:18:00 EDT 2013

That's interesting.  If you are doing engine assignment yourself, I would
probably say that you should have that logic at a level slightly higher
than IPython.  Then on task submission, you can call out to a function
directly if your code determines that it should be run locally rather than
submitted via IPython.