[IPython-dev] Viewing IPython notebooks in GitLab

David Verelst david.verelst at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:25:55 EDT 2013

Dear Martijn,

This is very interesting. We are also running a Gitlab instance and I would
be very interested in having this. Why not trying to get this merged
upstream, it is a killer feature in my opinion :-) ? With the monthly
updates on the Gitlab front it might be non trivial to keep it up to date.
I can help you with testing and cleaning up the code for a nice pull
request, but I would be overly ambitious by claiming I could do this by
myself.

Thanks for sharing this!

Regards,
David