[IPython-dev] remove --script?

davidacoder davidacoder at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:02:46 EDT 2013

Hm, that seems a different problem, i.e. when an import happens and how to
trigger that.

I was referring to a situation where I have one notebook where I might
define a function, and then I have another notebook where I want to use that
function. If I could %run the first notebook from the second, there wouldn't
be a need to ever generate a .py file from the first notebook that I then
import in the second (irrespective of whether I do that via autoreload or
not). I might be missing something, though, pretty new to ipython :)

David