[IPython-dev] remove --script?

Felix Breuer felix at fbreuer.de
Thu Oct 24 11:17:55 EDT 2013

I also use notebooks as libraries, so to speak, and am dependent on
--script for that.

If there is another way to achieve the same thing, I'd be open to take up
new habits, though. :) As far as I understand, autoreload does not help
with this, as long as I cannot import an .ipynb file.

Cheers,
Felix

http://www.felixbreuer.net