[IPython-dev] slideshow 'themes'

Damián Avila damianavila at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:17:11 EDT 2013

It is an interesting idea... AFAIK there is no repository for IPython
slides (reveal) themes... maybe we can create one to push new themes.
I do not know if the repo has to live inside the IPython project (we can
ask to the core devs about that), but if not, we can easily setup one to
collect them.

Cheers.

2013/10/26 Thomas Robitaille <thomas.robitaille at gmail.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am currently using the IPython notebook to prepare slideshows, and I
> was wondering if there exists a repository of 'themes' for the
> slideshow mode. I want to customize the slideshows beyond the simple
> changes that can be made to reveal.js, and I thought it might make
> sense to set up a repository to collect polished themes? (i.e.
> custom.css files). Maybe this already exists?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Damián Avila
Scientific Python Developer
Quantitative Finance Analyst
Statistics, Biostatistics and Econometrics Consultant
Biochemist