[IPython-dev] Width of pandas DataFrames in IPython

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 09:02:39 EDT 2013

I think what you are looking for is the print options. Try setting the
max_columns for a higher number.

Example:

    pandas.set_option('display.max_columns', 50)

Documentation on set_option.
http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/basics.html?highlight=set_option

Here's a similar StackOverflow question which also mentions the terminal
size. Note, they use a depricated method, `set_printoptions'.

--
Jason Wirth
    213.675.5294
    wirth.jason at gmail.com