[IPython-dev] [Notebook 1.0.0] Display two png images side by side

Francesco Montesano franz.bergesund at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 10:04:25 EDT 2013

Dear Zoltan,

I forgot about the link. Anyway, the last problem wasn't about merging a
base64 object and a string (the suggestion in Stefan mail worked). I was
able to create the html table and display it, but the images where broken.

But looking around, I found the solution on the wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_URI_scheme#Python_3

thanks everyone again.

Francesco