[IPython-dev] New IPython Contributor, help with development environment?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 14:37:51 EDT 2013

The venv IPython seem to use the Dropbox IPython folder, is this what you expect ?

Note that my comment about IPep 11 (even if it only touch python side) might be relevant to the refactor of completer.js to try to prepare it for potential refactor. (Yes I know completer.js should be re-written from scratch using CM hint helpers for example).

Envoyé de mon iPhone