[IPython-dev] New IPython Contributor, help with development environment?

AJ Renold arenold at ischool.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 16 20:30:00 EDT 2013

Yes, the directory of the venv IPython is what I expected. I have the habit
of creating all of my work inside of a Dropbox folder for redundancy
backing up any work.

I'll create a new message thread to discuss completer.js and IPEP 11 when
I've had a chance to better understand the current implementation and the
changes proposed.

Thanks for the welcome support!