[IPython-dev] IPython 2.0.0 -- Firefox issues

Mark Voorhies mark.voorhies at ucsf.edu
Thu Apr 3 15:32:38 EDT 2014

On 04/03/2014 09:59 AM, Thomas Kluyver wrote:
> On 3 April 2014 08:05, Mark Voorhies <mark.voorhies at ucsf.edu> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the suggestion -> still getting the same behavior in a private
>> window
>

> Just to double check, can you temporarily disable noscript altogether and
> restart Firefox, or start Firefox in safe mode (which should disable all
> extensions)? It seems like the most obvious difference between your Firefox
> installation and the many environments where it is working.
>
> Thomas

Disabling NoScript didn't work, but creating a new firefox profile
(
firefox -CreateProfile "firefox_clean /home/mvoorhie/.mozilla/firefox/firefox_clean"
firefox -no-remote -P firefox_clean
)
did work, so it's definitely something particular to my Firefox configuration.
I'll see if I can narrow it down to something specific (probably this weekend).

--Mark