[IPython-dev] Link widget

Sylvain Corlay sylvain.corlay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:06:26 EDT 2014

I personally would prefer to exactly reproduce the signature of
IPython.utils.traitlets.link (using tuples rather than lists etc) even if
it is merely a wrapper around a the creation of the Link object.
Another reason is that you need to call display() on the link instance,
which is a bit misleading from the user's point of view.
Sylvain