[IPython-dev] Introducing IPython Turtle

Claudine Bull bullclaudine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:44:58 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are PACAttack, senior students at MacEwan University in Edmonton, AB.
Cameron Macdonell and Greg Wilson are mentoring us this term on our
Software Engineering project. The team members are Andrew Kind, Claudine
Gladue, and Paul Schmermund.

Our goal was to create a IPython Notebook application to mimic the built-in
Python Turtle module. We attempted to include as many Turtle features as
time permitted.

We invite you to view and give our project a try:
https://github.com/macewanCMPT395/PACattack

The button with '"i" will give you more information on how to run the
IPython Turtle. We look forward to any comments or suggestions you have.

-PACattack