[IPython-dev] wrong notebook doc (?)

Francesco Montesano franz.bergesund at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 08:35:41 EDT 2014

Probably "wrong" is a bit strong, but for sure are outdated.
>From the Help -> Keyboard shortcuts:

   * Ctrl-m switch from insert to command mode
   * no command mode command has Ctrl-m, so I guess that if you type it
before, e.g., 'x', 'a', ..., it's just ignored

Anyway, in the page I linked should say something about the modal interface
(or at least link to it) and the new table of shortcuts should be
given/linked

Cheers
Fra