[IPython-dev] Fwd: Interactive Erlang Notebook for IPython

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:55:06 EDT 2014

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for this, it's great to see another compatible backend!

There are some changes to the message spec afoot, and we're asking for
input from the maintainers of other kernels. If you'd like to weigh in,
have a look at the discussion here:
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/4536

Keep up the good work!

Thomas