[IPython-dev] IPython parallel client

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:33:46 EDT 2014

Nathan, thanks for making this, and sharing!

Would it be possible to make this type of code run in a notebook itself? I
know the GUI allows listing, selection of items, and possibly selection of
items for additional detail/control. But it might be a nice use-case to see
if you make the new widgets do what you want, and if not, what is missing.

I'm looking forward to trying this out (and perhaps helping), especially
once we get our 3rd party kernel working with the parallel/distributed
interface.

-Doug