[IPython-dev] Paste images into the notebook

Juergen Hasch python at elbonia.de
Sat Apr 26 11:40:53 EDT 2014

I agree that it not a good idea to do so. This is why I linked to the IPython documentation page describing why
sanitation was introduced and also replaced the extension on IPython-contrib.

Now if you have some old notebooks with embedded images, you will want a way to open them again.
Creating new notebooks this way is not a good idea, agreed.