[IPython-dev] API to execute cells of notebook

Paddy Mullen paddy at paddymullen.com
Thu Aug 7 12:58:01 EDT 2014

Thanks,
I could do that, but it seems a bit out of place in the IPython widget
framework.

Imagine if cells had a hidden attribute that could be set in python.  Then
you could use the widget framework to implement a slideshow, or select
which type of report to show.  Being able to only access those apis through
javascript raises the bar for use.