[IPython-dev] changing working directory from IPython server

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:20:47 EDT 2014

Mark,

OK I think I understand, and I don't consider this a bug. If the
notebook you are starting out with is on the same machine, there is no
reason to "upload" that notebook. Just navigate the notebook dashboard
to the directory where that notebook already is and open it. Is there
some reason you can't do that and are instead trying to upload the
notebook.

Cheers,

Brian