[IPython-dev] changing working directory from IPython server

Mark Bakker markbak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 04:16:23 EDT 2014

Brian,

All right, so browsing to a higher directory is out.
What about the 'uploading' feature. Would it not be possible to use the  'To
import a notebook, drag the file onto the listing below or *click here*'
option and then not be forced to upload the notebook? Or are there security
issues with that as well?

Mark

ps. I hope the Anaconda guys are reading this and will consider changing
their default starting location, as my students really like their clickable
icon to start ipython notebooks.