[IPython-dev] Fwd: Using DirectView.execute to import modules on worker processes

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:20:48 EDT 2014

On 12 August 2014 10:03, William Shipman <shipman.william at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply.  Should I post a message again next week once
> Min is available again?

I'll try to point him to this thread, but if you don't hear from him by
next week, then ping the list again, or drop into the help chat room at
http://www.hipchat.com/ghSp7E1uY

> I guess IPython-User should not be used anymore?

We're gently phasing it out so there's one list for conversations - we
don't completely ignore -user, but yes, posting to -dev is preferred.

Thanks,
Thomas