[IPython-dev] ipython slowdown with qt

Jens Nielsen jenshnielsen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 17:05:14 EDT 2014

While I can reproduce the issue using %gui qt I can also reproduce it with
the WX backend (%qui wx) with more or less the same symptoms. However, I
don't see the issue with either of the 'tk' or the 'osx' backends. And yes
the issue is reproducible in a python installation without any mpl
installed.

/Jens