[IPython-dev] Feasilibity of widgets/layout for mimicking this

Cyrille Rossant cyrille.rossant at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:15:38 EDT 2014

Hi Adam,

I'll do a tutorial about IPython widgets at EuroSciPy in a week [1].
I'm notably planning to demonstrate how to build, in the notebook, a
GUI like the one you showed. I'll put here the link to the GitHub repo
when everything's ready.

Best,
Cyrille

[1] https://www.euroscipy.org/2014/schedule/presentation/60/