[IPython-dev] nbopen & nbmanager - a pair of tools for IPython Notebook on your own machine

Joshua Barratt jbarratt at serialized.net
Fri Aug 22 02:48:00 EDT 2014

It *almost* works on IPython 2.x, except the nbserver-* JSON blobs only
have the PID's in the name, not the actual file.

I took a pass at fixing this up for IPython 2.x, by borrowing some of the
code from the master branch, and it seems to be working.

https://gist.github.com/jbarratt/ae8026493fedc79f122b