[IPython-dev] Developing a MOOC with IPython notebooks

Andrew Odewahn odewahn at oreilly.com
Mon Dec 22 12:53:20 EST 2014

Hi, Anton.  I've been working on something along a similar line: running a
Notebook kernel in a Docker container via tmpnb and then connecting to it
via a widget.  This presentation has some of the details:

http://odewahn.github.io/publishing-workflows-for-jupyter/#1

Like Cyrille Rossant's work, it's still very experimental, but I've been
pleased with the results so far.  The biggest issues have been around
getting it running for version 2 of the Notebook (currently it only works
for version 1) and getting the CORS headers set up for tmpnb.

Andrew

ps -- here are a few examples of the output.  (It only works in Chrome
right now due to the CORS issues):

http://sites.oreilly.com/odewahn/ipython-tutorial2/ch01.html

http://sites.oreilly.com/odewahn/jem-test/ch01.html

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Cyrille Rossant <cyrille.rossant at gmail.com