[IPython-dev] Behavior of Default Kernel

Zachary Jones zach at zacharyjones.us
Mon Dec 22 16:30:52 EST 2014

To follow up on this...
After stepping through code, I found my way to this URL:
http://localhost:80000/api/config/tree

Which returns: {"NewNotebookWidget": {"default_kernel": "python3"}}

While  http://localhost:8000/api/kernelspecs

returns {"default": "na_python2", ...}

So it looks like something is off with the code path for '/api/config/tree'

Thanks,
Zach