[IPython-dev] Installing kernels and libs under a virtual env

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Tue Dec 30 14:37:38 EST 2014

Any reason in particular you're not using the system prefix to decide where
to install things?  That hardcode looks like it's going to cause all sorts
of misery in the future.

It seems like you could reasonably construct locations from
os.path.join(sys.prefix, 'share', 'jupyter', 'kernels') and avoid the
hardcode.