[IPython-dev] Notebook: Horizontal layout for multiple figures in output cell

Damián Avila damianavila at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 07:31:00 EST 2014

If you want to play with the css, I strongly recommend you to modify the
less files which are generating the final style.min.css.
After your modifications of the pertinent less files, you have to compile
them to get a new style.min.css which will be applied to the notebook.

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Nicholas Bollweg <nick.bollweg at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> @antonino: can you use a css selector, like :first-child, to keep the
>> your format from bleeding over onto the text output?
>>

> I'm not familiar with CSS, I just used the "Developer Tool" inspector in
> Chrome to find the relevant elements.
>
> How should I proceed if I want to do some tests? Is modifying
> style.min.css on disk and reloading the notebook the proper way to do it.
> How people usually develop this king of stuff, at least in the ipython
> context?
>
> Antonio

Damián Avila
Scientific Python Developer
Quantitative Finance Analyst
Statistics, Biostatistics and Econometrics Consultant
Biochemist