[IPython-dev] Camera widget

Sylvain Corlay sylvain.corlay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:32:29 EST 2014

Hi Doug,
I have experienced this kind of problems with widgets not being rendered
because of caching issues of Chrome. Even after deleting the cache, some
javascript files are still not updated to the last version.
The fix for me is to
 -open the developer tools (Crtl + Shift + J)
 -right-click on the reload button of the page
 -choose *"Empty Cache and Hard Reload*".
Another solution which only works when the developer tools are kept open is
to check "*Disable cache (while DevTools is open)*" in the developer tools
options.
Best,
Sylvain