[IPython-dev] NDArray for traitlets

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Thu Jan 2 12:39:18 EST 2014

hi marmaduke,

happy new year!

recently i started playing with ipython traitlets to add some more traits
functionality (dict, file/directory, either traits) that i needed in order
to work with nipype. this is where i'm doing the work.

https://github.com/nipy/nipype/pull/755

i was hoping to first make sure everything was working in nipype and we
could make the transition to py3k before figuring out how best to merge
back to ipython or create a separate project.

we could split off traitlets as a project and i can pull it in as a git
submodule if other folks wanted to work on it as well.

cheers,

satra