[IPython-dev] ipython notebook mysteriously reverts to proportional font

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 22:27:54 EST 2014

Yup, I'm also seeing that kind of behavior recently on Chrome, especially
on Wikipedia pages.

Patrick, unless you can replicate the problem with another browser, I am
inclined to chalk this behavior to a Chrome bug...  Obviously if you see it
with a different browser let us know, so we can investigate further.

Cheers