[IPython-dev] odd warning in notebook

Sean Vig sean.v.775 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:10:14 EST 2014

Controlling whether SymPy pretty prints builtin containers with non-SymPy
objects was recently added to master [1]. I'm not sure if there is a way to
control that specifically in the official release, other than maybe to
completely unregister them from the formatters manually.

Sean

[1] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/2683