[IPython-dev] widget-interact

Chris Dawson cd at ntpic.net
Fri Jan 10 06:23:25 EST 2014

Turns out I'm just a twit. I was running my "development" notebook
from within the build tree, but for some reason it was still giving
precedence to the javascript from the 1.1 install. Adding
sys.path.insert(0,'.') seemed to fix this, don't believe it was a
cache problem as I'd flushed that several times.
Anyway, many thanks.
Chris