[IPython-dev] feature request: %load to load markup rather than code

Mark Bakker markbak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 12:28:14 EST 2014

You are right, Matthias. And that will work.
It is just a bit ugly that the students should then change the type of the
cell.
Wouldn't it be nice if they just shift-enter on the load command and then
there exercise appears?
Or don't you think that is worth the effort?
It sounded like Fernando was game.
Mark