[IPython-dev] odd warning in notebook

Jason Moore moorepants at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 13:45:46 EST 2014

I added the 'builtin" flag to 'init_printing', this will allow you do
disable the printing of lists, dicts, etc. I'd recommend using SymPy's
`init_printing` function to enable SymPy printing. But as far as I know,
SymPy formatters shouldn't be called unless you have enabled a SymPy
session or `init_printing`.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791