[IPython-dev] Please read: IPython Notebook UI goes modal

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 17:36:10 EST 2014

On 11/01/14 23:02, Brian Granger wrote:
> * I think we should have a single pattern for "dangerous actions". I
> like the double press idea and it keeps the modifier keys free for
> other things.
I think this is OK, but "dangerous actions" should then be protected by
a popup window. So, perhaps, what I was advocating in my first post is
that it should not be too easy to make the popup window appear
accidentally, because that will become quite annoying. But (i i) + a
confirmation dialog for interrupting the kernel should be OK.

Cheers,
Zoltán