[IPython-dev] Please read: IPython Notebook UI goes modal

Andrew Gibiansky andrew.gibiansky at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:20:01 EST 2014

+1 for edit mode history commands!

Also, maybe it would work to have the "dangerous action" dialogs
dismissable via enter? The user presses ctrl I to restart, a dialog pops
up, they press enter. Advanced users can just learn to press ctrl I enter
in quick succession - best of both worlds?

This is awesome guys! Keep up the good work.

Andrew